Facebook has over 2.38 billion monthly active users worldwide. But not everyone has a habit of logging out after usage. If you are also one of those people who often forget to log out, this is the perfect time to learn that how you can log out of Facebook at once from every device you are logged in.
Well, forgetting is not the only reason. Sometimes people use parents’, friends’ or relatives’ devices to use Facebook and they don’t feel it necessary to log out every time. But when they realize, their account could be misused, it becomes important to log out.
That’s why we are going to guide you step-by-step that how can you log out of Facebook, even when you don’t have access to those devices you are logged in.
Log out from Everywhere using Facebook App
1. Open the Facebook app in your smartphone and tap on the three lines in the right-hand corner.
2. Scroll down and expand Setting & Privacy then tap on Settings
3. Choose Security and Login
4. In the top right corner, tap on See all
5. Now hit Log out of all Sessions
6. To confirm log out of all sessions, hit Log Out again. Done!
Log out from Everywhere using the Desktop
1. Visit www.facebook.com and login into your account. Go to the drop-down menu and click on Settings.
2. You’ll see Security and Login on the left-hand side. Now click on the same.
3. When you click on Security and Login, you’ll be able to see the devices that you are already logged in. Now click on See More.
4. Now you will see the option to Log Out Of All Sessions. You have to click on it.
5. In the final step, you’ll be prompted to confirm your action. In order to log out from everywhere, you have to hit the Log Out button again, and you’re all set!
If you have any problem with your Facebook account, feel free to ask in the comments section below. We’ll try our best to resolve your problem as soon as possible.